Maintenance Agreement Major Benefits
- Over 25 Points of Work performed– See Agreement
- Save up to $1000’s on Repairs and New Equipment
- Receive 15% Discount on Repairs
- Receive 10% discount on New Equipment
- Never Pay overtime charges for after–hours repair.
- Receive Priority Service during Peak Summer and Winter– your call is moved to the front of the line.
- Keep your equipment running efficiently– This Save you Money.
Enjoy the same benefits as many other Houston Area air conditioner repair clients, become a Texas Central Air, Air Conditioner and Heater Maintenance Agreement Customer.
How Our A/C Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the air conditioning maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning / heating system and my pocketbook?
- Two annual check–ups of your heating and cooling system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather, especially Houston’s summer heat.
- It comes with a one year "warranty" on repairs to the heating / cooling system. If the same part fails within the year, it’s at our expense, not yours.*
- Our Performance Guarantee. Once we’ve turned–up your heating / cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won’t be charged a cent for labor. **
- You receive a 15% agreement discount for repairs. Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
- You save on system replacement. When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a 10% discount. ***
- Maintenance Agreement Check–Up Scheduling. We’ll keep track of your check–ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
- Furnace cleaning and safety inspections: September 15th – December 15th
- Spring air conditioner tune up: January 15th – May 15th
Performance Guarantee qualification details: Repairs noted by technician during service but declined by customer do not qualify. Should the system being serviced fail within thirty days of that service for a reason we did not document, you are not charged the labor to make the repair. Texas Central Air will repair the a/c unit and waive the labor charges and diagnostic fee. The Performance Guarantee is not valid on air conditioning systems that are 10 years or older.
Residential Maintenance Agreement Download and fill out PDF